Can you organise an event for FSH?
FSH supporters have proven themselves to be a very inventive lot!
Almost any activity or event can be held in aid of FSH. Some which have been great successes so far include:
- Choral, pop and folk concerts
- A climb up Everest (not for the fainthearted!)
- A scooter ride from John O’Groats to Land’s End (also not for the faint hearted!)
- Artists Open Houses
- Pub Quizzes – see MMPQ Challenge add URL
- Marathons with FSH as the runner’s nominated charity
- Cycle rides
- Motorcycle rides
- Bridge get-togethers
- Art talks
- Amateur dramatic performances
- A metal detectors’ day
- A bowling competition
If your activity isn’t pay-on-the-door, setting up a JustGiving page for your event in aid of FSH is really easy and takes away the headache of collecting sponsorship. Check it out here.
Please do talk to us if you have any bright ideas for a fund-raising event or if you would like to hold an event but don’t know what to do. We’re happy to give advice and help, to provide forms and advertising material and to support your event in person (or people!) if you’d like us to.
Whatever you do, or are considering – thank you!