Get involved by volunteering for FSH
FSH is run entirely by volunteers. Even if you only have a few hours to spare, it can make a big difference to what we can achieve. Volunteering is a great way of trying something new, gaining new skills and experience, meeting people and giving something back.
Stop Press: We are seeking a volunteer to take minutes at our East Sussex Fundraising Committee meetings. These take place every other month at Framfield Grange (usually on a Wednesday from 9.30am to11.30am).
We always need volunteers to help at our fundraising events. If you have a couple of hours to spare, this is a great way to help us. Perhaps one of these activities might appeal to you:
- Mailing/envelope-stuffing – we have three sessions each year, usually in someone’s home, and they are great fun
- Raffle ticket selling at events
- Heavy lifting (chairs/tables)
- Helping to host the FSH stand at the Eastbourne Tennis Tournament which runs from 22 – 30 June 2018 (2 hour duty)
- Helping at the FSH Christmas Fair (various duties)
If you are willing to help in any of the capacities listed above, or just want to chat about volunteering please do not hesitate to contact o Kathy Gore. Our Volunteer Form can be printed out, completed and sent back by post to Kathy at the address below:DOWNLOAD VOLUNTEER FORM
Kathy Gore: 01825 890494 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FSH, Framfield Grange, Framfield, East Sussex, TN22 5PN.