Become a Volunteer
FSH is run entirely by volunteers. Even if you only have a few hours to spare, it can make a big difference to what we can achieve. Volunteering is a great way of trying something new, gaining new skills and experience, meeting people and giving something back.
We always need volunteers to help at our fundraising events. If you have a couple of hours to spare, this is a great way to help us. Perhaps one of these activities might appeal to you:
- Mailing/envelope-stuffing – we have three sessions each year, usually in someone’s home, and they are great fun
- Raffle ticket selling at events
- Heavy lifting (chairs/tables)
- Helping to host the FSH stand at the Eastbourne Tennis Tournament
- Helping at the FSH Christmas Fair (various duties)
If you would like to help in any of the capacities listed above, or just want to chat about volunteering please do not hesitate to contact Marion Shepherd by completing the form below and selecting 'submit'. If you prefer you can download the application form and return it by post.