Wednesday 29 May, 10am - 4pm
Framfield Grange, Framfield, East Sussex TN22 5PN
• Walk the woodland paths and you might spy the Gruffalo amongst the trees!
• Explore the gardens, wild flower meadows, lawns and lakes where you can play ‘Pooh sticks’ and try your hand at ‘pond dipping’.
• Take part in a nature hunt and see if you can find the names of all the mice.
• Pop-up activity centres will be dotted around the woodlands providing wet weather cover.
• Fun things to do - make sock puppets, masks, headbands and snakes.
• There is story telling, a magician and lots, lots more!
• Picnic on the lawn beside the lake, indulge in yummy cakes, teas & coffee's in the marquee by the house or pick up a pizza – whilst the children enjoy story-telling sessions under cover nearby.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE WEATHER - MOST ACTIVITIES WILL BE UNDER COVER!
In advance - £8.00 (16yrs & under, £7 - under 3yrs free)
On the day - £11.00 (16yrs & under, £8 - under 3yrs free)
● Please note uneven woodland paths on the nature trail that may cause some difficulty with wheelhairs and buggies.
● The event will go ahead regardless of weather conditions - wet weather cover available for most activities and the hospitality tent.
● Well behaved dogs welcome on leads. Bags are available from the 'START' point to enable you to 'clear up' after your dog.
● Suitable footwear should be worn
● Children under 16yrs should be accompanied by an adult
If you would like to contact us with qustions or comments, volunteer to help, or sponsor this event - you are invited to