If you are a corporate supporter our first message will be to encourage you to support your local hospice. However, should you wish to support all of the hospices serving the people of Sussex there are many ways in which you can help Friends of Sussex Hospices to do this.
Friends of Sussex Hospices has a well-earned reputation for delivering superb fund-raising events.
Over the past twenty years FSH has developed a network of influential supporters and high-net-worth individuals who are potential customers of any local supplier of quality products and services such as hotels and restaurants, fine food and wine, financial services, gardening, antiques and furniture.
Ways in which you could help us:
- Sponsor one of our fundraising events
- Give in kind by providing your services to FSH pro bono
- Organise your own event/special day for FSH
- Enter a team for an event and set up a JustGiving page for FSH
- Sponsor some of our administration costs
- Set up a voluntary employee Pay As You Earn scheme to the benefit of FSH
The benefits of supporting Friends of Sussex Hospices:
- Tax deductions for charitable giving
- Discounted event tickets, hospitality tents/tables at events for staff and guests
- Advertising potential
- Positive association with hospice movement and your local community (Social Corporate Responsibility)
- Positive staff engagement/ and increased productivity*
If you would like to discuss any of these options in more detail please
contact Kathy Gore on 01825 890494 or by email at email@example.com
*Corporate support of a specific cause has been proven to engender positive staff engagement and increased teamwork and productivity.